Click on this link to Join SACA or Renew Membership .
Once you complete and submit your membership form, we accept payment via Paypal or you can send a check. Paypal payment can be made using your Paypal account or a credit / debit card if you do not have a Paypal account. If you want to pay using a Paypal account but do not have one, go to the Paypal website, www.paypal.com/us/home to sign up for a Paypal account. Return to this page to complete and submit your membership form once you have signed up for a Paypal account.
Membership is open to Clay Artists of all levels ranging from the Professional to the Enthusiast.
We have a wide variety of offerings for our membership including lectures and slide presentations, demonstration and hands-on workshops, show and exhibition opportunities, studio and gallery tours, and community outreach in the form of EMPTY BOWLS. Additionally, we provide both a website and a Facebook page showcasing members’ work. Our colorful bi-monthly newsletter, SACA News, presents interesting articles featuring clay events around the state, Members in the Spotlight, book reviews and ‘studio tips’.
Benefits of Membership
- Members are exclusively eligible for juried and non-juried shows as well as member exhibitions.
- Members enjoy discounts on supplies and equipment with participating merchants.
- Membership offers a network for buying and selling used equipment.
- Members receive SACA News (our newsletter) listing scheduled meetings, workshops, and other items of interest.
- Members receive information about club sponsored workshops and lectures.
- Members receive discounts on club sponsored workshops.
- Members get an annual roster of member names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Members’ work is featured in the SACA website, with links to their website or email address.
Types of Membership
Single Membership $20
Studio Membership $25 (Includes all members of a studio)
Membership Form Join or renew using the online membership form . Upon submission of the form you will be directed to a page where you can pay immediately via Paypal or by mailing a check as indicated on that page. Both form submission and payment are required to complete the membership process.